There is a known error with early West 6100 controllers, if they are left unpowered for an extended amount of time, when switched back on they can display GOtO ConF on the screen. Below is a guide on how to remedy this issue.
Follow the step by step procedure to see if this corrects the display
While the display shows 'GOtO' & 'ConF' Press the scroll key once.
- The display will change to '0' & 'Uloc'.
- Press the Up key to change the '0' to '20' then press the Scroll Key.
- The display will now show 'Pt.C' & 'inPt'.
- Press the Scroll Key and continue to press the Scroll Key until the display returns to 'Pt.C' & 'Inpt'. (DO NOT change any of the Values).
- Press the Scroll Key and while holding the Scroll Key down press the Up key.
- The display will now show 'ConF' & 'SLCt'.
- Press the Up key until the display shows 'OPtr' & 'SLCt', and then press the Scroll key.
- The display should now show the Actual Value and the Set Value.
- Turn the Mains Switch OFF and wait 10 seconds before turning the Mains switch back ON.
If the display shows the Actual and Set Values everything is OK.
If the display shows 'GOtO' & 'ConF' contact your supplier or Thermoline and a Replacement can be arranged.
Require further assistance?
Contact our service team at firstname.lastname@example.org